Th3 Core
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
News
Stats
49711 Posts in 6049 Topics by 186 Members
Latest Member: DavidBrown
Search:     Advanced search
* Home active threads unread threads Help Search Login Register
+  Th3 Core
|-+  Why We Are Here
| |-+  Hardware & Technology
| | |-+  Never, ever stop being afraid.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Never, ever stop being afraid.  (Read 136 times)
rcjordan
I'm consulting the authorities on the subject
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5684

Debbie says...


View Profile
« on: August 28, 2017, 11:18:01 PM »

Quote
a new study finds that internet providers can, if they so choose, monitor all kinds of things from your smart home’s traitorous metadata.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/28/study-tracks-what-smart-home-activity-can-be-seen-by-internet-providers/

Look at the chart and quit using a sleep monitor.
Logged
Travoli
Global Moderator
Sr. Member
*****
Posts: 466


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 12:56:16 AM »

You already share household conversations with Jeff Bezos. Why worry about sleep data?
Logged
rcjordan
I'm consulting the authorities on the subject
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5684

Debbie says...


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 01:31:06 AM »

"Set timer 10 minutes" is 95% of what Jeff hears outta me. The other 5% is my grocery list, so I guess he'll just start shipping me stuff from Whole Foods. He already has my cc.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Go to the Active page, the Unread page, or jump to:  

  Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Mercury design by Bloc