I knew someone who did a similar thing with laptops. But everyone is carrying a laptop, so they didn't question it.
And I suppose it isn't that common for someone to be coming back with all their beat up bike touring bags and gear and a somewhat dirty bike and for customs to guess that they had flown out with no bike and bought a bike there. Most bike people are way too particular about their ride to go on a tour with a bike they just bought
And I suppose it isn't that common for someone to be coming back with all their beat up bike touring bags and gear and a somewhat dirty bike and for customs to guess that they had flown out with no bike and bought a bike there. Most bike people are way too particular about their ride to go on a tour with a bike they just bought
